domingo, 22 de julio de 2018

Biografía

Hi my name is Jhon Alexander Rodriguez, This is my blogger. I am 18 years old and I am currently studying technology in Design, Implementation and Maintenance of telecommunications networks. I am interested in studying English, since learning English I will cover more in the labor field and I will have more opportunities to have better income. As a child I did not like to study English but little by little I understood English and was learning, I know that on the way It will be easy but there is nothing difficult if we propose it.

 I live in the city in cucuta in the municipality of los patios, It is a nice city to live in and more in the municipality, which is quiet, There is almost no thieves as in other cities. I graduated from high school last year, from high school I graduated as a technical bachelor in systems, that thanks to that; I learned how to format computers, maintain it and install windows. Thanks to my baccalaureate teachers who taught me more than what I had to teach myself, They taught me more than a theory, They taught me the meaning of the word responsalibilidad, They taught me that one should always insist, Resist, Persist and never give up.

Resultado de imagen para fotos del municipio delos patios

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario